Designed for the classroom to provide a custom experience that promotes physical interaction, learning, and fun. Brings tactile, visual, and emotional elements to “app activities” to enhance children’s attention and recall, making for vivid, memorable play and learning experiences. The tactile, visual, and emotional elements they bring to "app activities" enhance children's attention and recall, making for vivid, memorable play and learning experiences.
Bluetooth-enabled interactive and lovable plush companions can sing, read, and answer phone calls. Innovative lip synchronization technology allows the “mouth” to move while reading storybooks, engaging in learning apps, singing songs and more. They can play music, stories, and educational game driven by sound. Syncs with Apple and Android devices.
A wide range of app compatibility introduces an exciting communication device that fosters educational opportunities for all mainstream and special needs children.
Includes embedded Bluetooth enabled speaker, built in speaker, rechargeable battery with USB micro-charge cable (adapter not included). Ages 3 years and up.
- Bluebee can read storybooks to a child and foster a love of reading. Listening to stories helps facilitate memory and sequencing skills.
- Bluebee can lead a sing-a-long through a playlist of music. Through apps or downloaded music, Bluebee can teach a child the joy of music.
- Bluebee can play back voice recordings of a favorite book, story, or song spoken in the dialect understood by a child, or produced by a child to enhance reading and speech.
Facilitate Language Acquisition In Speech Therapy
- Blubee can be paired with many therapeutic apps and provide the instruction
- Bluebee can be the teacher by asking questions, giving directions, and participating in conversations via text-to-speech apps
- Students can control Bluebee via text-to-speech apps and work on syntax, semantics, and pragmatics
- The media used on Bluebee can be varied and tailored to a specific child’s needs. For example, to increase a child’s attention and the ability to listen, the Bluebee can sing songs that teach the nuances of language including rhythm and intonation. The apps can then be scaffolded to improve skills in a manner best suited for a child to learn
- Bluebee can be used along with an AAC device to give children a voice. It is great for AAC users to see that Bluebee is an AAC user just like them!
Facilitate positive behavior management and ABA therapy
- Bluebee can be used to foster communication by pairing with a phone
- Bluebee is a highly motivating reward
- Bluebee increases tolerance and compliance during extended discrete trial training
- Bluebee can be used as a model for behavior that is being targeted for increase
- Seeing Bluebee gain reinforcement for completing tasks can be a great motivator!
A wonderful tool for Occupational and Physical Therapies
- Earn Bluebee play and interaction for completing OT/PT tasks
- Compete with Bluebee when engaging in OT/PT sessions
- Clients can “teach” Bluebee how to do fine motor and gross motor skills Bluebees can benefit children whether they are turned on and connected to a Bluetooth device or not.
- By hugging Bluebee, children receive deep pressure and proprioceptive input to help them calm and focus
- Bluebees help reinforce and maintain self-regulation
- Bluebees calm through social stories created with pictures of a child and the voice of a parent or sibling to decrease anxiety
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.