Adding Braille labels to items allows people to come into contact with braille in and incidental way rather than always something that is presented directly by someone else. Creating this type of environment provides an advantage for learning to read and write braille. Just think about all of the printed letters, words and numbers sighted children come across every day. Blind children need this same type of access, also. A braille label maker is essential for making customized labels for books, toys, personal belonging, and more.
Powerful but simple, with an ergonomic design that makes it user-friendly for kids and adults alike. Portable and easy to use anywhere. The built in Braille keyboard enables users to simply type any text in any language they wish and the label maker embosses it exactly as typed. A standard QWERTY keyboard can be plugged in so anyone can create labels even if they do not know Braille. Integral automatic cutter cuts and scores the label, leaving a convenient peel-off tab.
- Built-in Braille keyboard supports all grades of Braille in virtually any language
- Powered embossing for high quality Braille for accurate reading and a long life span
- Automatic scoring and cutting provides effortlessly clean label cuts without the need for scissors
- QWERTY keyboard connectivity option enables people who cannot write Braille to generate labels
- Dual power options: AC/DC adapters or battery (6 AA alkaline batteries)
- Uses standard 3/8" vinyl embossing label tape
- 6dot Braille Label Maker, 8"W x 5.8"L x 2.8"H, 1.5 lbs.
- 10 rolls of 3/8” embossing tape
- QWERTY keyboard
- USB adapter for keyboard
Embossing tape produces crisp, clean Braille labels and has long lasting adhesive. Available in box of 10 rolls, 3/8”wide x 10’.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.