Ages: 2 to any age (if intelligibility is an issue); Normative data provided for Ages 3-0 to 8-0
Testing time: 15-20 minutes (comprehensive); 2-5 minutes (screening)
This test provides specific information about a student's substitutions and omissions of sounds. The test incorporates pattern-oriented analyses to identify broad patterns of deviations. Compensation strategy analysis assesses the way in which the student substitutes or uses other strategies to compensate for poor articulation.
Designed for highly unintelligible children, contains both a comprehensive evaluation and screening test. The Phonological Evaluation can be administered in 20 minutes and contains objects and pictures to elicit 50 stimulus words.
Two screening tools, the Preschool Phonological Screening Record Form for children ages 2 years and older and the Multisyllabic Word Screening Record Form for students ages 8 years and older. Both screening tools can be administered in less than 5 minutes and yield results that help the examiner determine if further testing is needed.
Use the comprehensive evaluation results to:
- Code and categorize phonological deviations
- Determine the severity intervals/ratings using mild, moderate, severe, and profound
- Identify major phonological patterns to target in treatment
- Obtain scores for documenting treatment progress
Complete kit includes:
- Examiner's Manual
- 25 Comprehensive Phonological Evaluation Record Forms
- 25 Major Phonological Deviations Analysis Forms
- 25 Substitutions and Other Strategies Analysis Forms
- 50 Preschool Phonological Screening Record Forms
- 50 Multisyllabic Word Screening Record Forms
- 1 Multisyllabic Word Screening Picture Sheet
- 30-piece Object Kit
- 13 Picture Cards
- Storage box
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.