Check items to add to the cart or select all
Hook+ utilizes the Apple auto switch configurator and the first time Hook+ is used with an iDevice it will automatically configure the iDevice to use single switch auto scanning or dual switch step scanning based on how many switches are connected to Hook+. Once initially configured, switches can be manually re-configured to meet the needs of the user. The Apple auto switch configurator is only available on Apple MFi approved switch interfaces.
- Connect one to four individual switches
- Lightning connector provides a reliable wired connection
- With iOS 9, program two unique commands per switch for a total of eight different switch commands
- Utilizes Apple auto switch configurator
- Hook+ does not have an internal battery and can be used as long as the iDevice has a battery charge
- Use the battery pass through on Hook+ to charge your iOS device while using Hook+
- Hook+ App for firmware updates
NOTE: Hook+ is not compatible with apps that use keystrokes for switch clicks. Hook+ uses Apple’s proprietary HID Assistive Switch Control protocol for switch clicks and is compatible with Switch Control found in iOS 7 or later.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.