Quickly and easily create resources from over 140 templates for books, vocabulary, comprehension, flashcards, games, rewards and many more. Redeveloped from the ground up, InPrint 3 is simpler and quicker to use, saving you hours in preparation.
New powerful features
Easy to use tools for creating tables and frames make it simple to achieve a huge range of layouts. New style and layout features help to give your resources a professional look.
Easy to use templates
Quickly create resources from over 140 templates for books, vocabulary, comprehension, flashcards, games, rewards and many, many more.
Personalize your documents
Customize your documents by replacing the symbols for a word or phrase with your own photographs and pictures, or choose from more than 4,000 Widgit Media graphics.
Uses Widgit’s powerful smart symbolizing technology and is supplied with more than 15,000 Widgit Symbols, which have been developed to support communication, access to information and many school curriculum subjects. Customize your documents by replacing the symbols for a word or phrase with your own photographs and pictures, or choose from more than 4,000 Widgit Media graphics.
Easy to use layout tools
- Create resources from over 140 templates
- Use tables, frames, lines, images and speech bubbles
- Apply powerful table editing tools
- Create precise layouts with align, distribute and snapping controls
- Add, remove, copy and reorder pages
- Save colors to your own palette and ‘pin’ a frame or table style to use again and again
- Use over 15,000 Widgit Symbols, in color and black and white
- Personalize your vocabulary by setting symbol defaults and combining symbols
- Add your own photographs and pictures or copy straight from the web
- Add images and illustrations from more than 4,000 Widgit Media images
- Recolor symbols and change skin tones
- Picture spell checker
- Smart symbolization based on parts of speech
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Dual core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB free hard disk space. Recommended 3GB.
- Minimum 1024x768 resolution. Recommended 1920 x 1080 resolution (1080p HD display)
Software Return Policy:
In keeping with software industry standards, we will gladly accept returns of packaged software within 30 days of purchase in an unopened package only. Software that is purchased as a download is considered opened at the time of purchase.
Software that has been opened or purchased as a download may only be replaced with identical software / media within 30 days if the originally purchased software is defective.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.