How it works:
Just move the precision joystick with your mouth, cheek, chin or tongue to shift the mouse cursor wherever you want. The further you move the joystick, the faster the cursor travels. You can perform right-click, left-click and double-click actions with the sip and puff switches built into the Jouse2. Mouse button activations can be made with the sip and puff switches built into the Jouse2. Typing and other keyboard functions can be achieved through an on-screen keyboard.
Minimal action is required. The cursor movement is fast, smooth and very accurate, which is great for drawing and playing games. The Jouse2 supports four user-selectable versions of Morse Code text input with Dual-tone audio via the sip-and-puff controller. Includes Compusult's JoyWrite™ technology, allowing you to enter characters using combinations of sips and puffs, similar to the Jouse2's built-in Morse Code capability.
Mount to almost any desktop. Includes mounting options or ancillary equipment such as microphones, switches and Web-cams.
The Jouse2 comes with two types of mouth pieces; a disposable type for multiple users and a rigid, more comfortable type in two different lengths for full-time users. Comes with 20 disposable mouthpieces, as well as two long and five medium-length permanent mouthpieces. With the Jouse2 nothing is attached to you. You don't have to wear anything just to control your computer.
The Jouse2 comes with built-in support for two external switches. If the user cannot perform a sip or puff function (e.g., if they're on a respirator), they can use a switch as an alternative. A saliva filter for enhanced hygiene in addition to the replaceable and washable sip and puff tubes and tube holder. A spare filter unit is also included.
- USB interface makes it truly plug and play
- Works on all operating systems and platforms offering USB support
- All features are provided directly through Jouse2 electronics. No additional software is required.
- Includes an advanced, infinitely adjustable, articulated 3-joint arm with a single dial lock that mounts easily to almost any desktop
- incorporates mounting options for ancillary equipment such as microphones, switches and Webcams
- Operates independently of any other USB, PS/2, or serial mice
- Supports for one or two external switches and includes 2 types of mouthpieces for sip and puff control
- No external power supply required, eliminating tangled wires and making it more portable
Please Note: we regret that we cannot allow returns on Jouse2 because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons.
No extra software is required to do this, the computer just thinks the Jouse2 is a standard USB keyboard.
There are four different Morse Code character sets built into the Jouse2, which can be selected using the appropriate DIP switches on the Jouse2 control unit. Morse 2000, Darci USB, EZ Keys, and EZ Morse.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.