Crisp clear images in 5” widescreen TFT touch screen with near and distance viewing and continuous magnification of 2.3x ~ 16x.
Easy to operate with explicit button design for intuitive use as well as integrated operation system with all function easily accessible. Simply implements fewer combinations of buttons to achieve all the functions and adjustments, making the device easier to everyone with vision loss.
High definition image even on the highest magnification from two 5 megapixels cameras and 1280x720p screen technology. Fixed focus in close view. Tap to focus in distance view.
Two-way panning enables user to check every detail when frozen image is zoomed in. Intuitive and handy with both physical arrow buttons and sensitive touch screen.
Storage of up to 60 captured images. Saved images can facilitate record of reading materials, including books, photos, and some information to share with others later.
Adjustable horizontal and vertical reading line and masks can make a significant difference for people with some eye conditions leading to vision distortion.
LED and sound can be turned on or off. Frame rate and screen brightness can be adjusted for needs of individual users.
- 3x ~ 16x continuous magnification
- Full color and 10 high contrast color modes
- Store up to 60 images
- 2-way panning (use arrow buttons, or press and pan on touch screen)
- Dual cameras, 5 megapixels
- Adjustable reading line and masks, 4 types in total
- Tactile buttons
- Distance view
- Favorite color modes
- Intelligently memorize the most recent settings (e.g. color mode, magnification, button beeps, brightness)
- Power saving after no operation in 3 minutes
- Connection to TV / Monitor through HDMI cable
- Includes Reading Stand
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- 8” x 3.1” x 0.8”, 9.35 oz.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.