Six activities allow the user to play and work with faces, facial expressions and appearance. Activities range from cause and effect to matching, including the whimsical Potato Face activity where the user can experiment with thousands of wacky combinations.
Players make simple choices to control the program and explore, match or play. They choose from dozens of skin colors, hair styles, eyes, mouths and noses. The player chooses each part of the face in turn until the face is complete. They can then choose from dozens of shirts, hats, jewelry, nail painting, face painting, glasses and mustaches.
Lots if settings allow the teacher to custom-tailor the software to best suit the needs and abilities of each player, and limit the number of choices, control music and sound effects, and set how the program interacts with the user.
- Bold, fun illustrations for high visibility and ease of use
- Five skin colors, hair styles for boys and girls, and dozens of eyes, noses and mouths.
- Potato Face activity adds five more strange skin colors and includes jewelry, accessories and lots of goofy body parts to try
- Several different ways of scanning, including 3 switches for advanced users.
- Cause and Effect activity allows up to 2 switches
- Lots of friendly speech prompting and reinforcement, with optional background music and sound effects
- Supports touchscreen, mouse, keyboard, and single- or dual-switch input.
Potato Face contains the following activities:
Cause and Effect
Scroll through a variety of fun facial expressions, animations and sound effects.
Funny a Face
Each time the switch is pressed, a new random part is added to the face. Millions of combinations means probably never seeing the same face twice.
Players build a face from dozens of playfully illustrated parts. They can then add shirts and hats, jewelry, nail polish, glasses and even a moustache.
Make a Face
Players make their own face and can experiment with changing features with a simple, easy-to-use interface.
Players demonstrate the ability to make their own face, a friend's face, a teacher's face, or lots of other faces.
Face to Face
Player makes their face the same as a given face by changing parts until they match.
- Windows XP or newer
- MacOS 10.4 or newer
Supports touchscreen, keyboard, mouse, and single- or dual-switch input.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.