QuadJoy 3 is USB and Bluetooth mouth operated joystick providing improved movement accuracy and smoothness, with adjustable cursor speed. Easy to use; hold the hygienic stick with your lips, then control the cursor on the screen with the movement of your mouth. The farther you move the joystick, the faster the cursor moves. Mouse button activation can be made with the built-in sip and puff switch or a switch connected to external switch jack. Can be mounted to most flat surfaces and is assembled to mount on the right hand side of the user.
Windows and Mac compatible. No drivers required. PLEASE indicate Windows (PC) or Mac when ordering. Add in comments area.
QuadJoy 3 Package includes 24" Flexible Mounting Arm, 6' USB Cable, two Hygenic Sticks, six Saliva Filters, and a spare Coupler.
QuadJoy 3 Solo Unit does not include mounting accessories, cables, etc.
- 100% Plug & PlayUSB.
- Bluetooth allows the Quadjoy 3 to connect with Bluetooth compatible computers (PC and Mac) and Android devices.
- Improved movement accuracy and smoothness, with adjustable cursor speed.
- Elimination of cursor drift and stick dead band problems.
- 48 edge mounted LED indicators guide the user through the Puff & Sip and stick initiated functions. They are dimmable to avoid eye strain.
- All plastic components of the Quadjoy 3 are made of Polycarbonate plastic "bullet proof glass."
- User feature programmable to allow a user to personalize functions.
- No tools necessary for setup and mounting.
- 12 Function programmable Puff & Sip system, includes scrolling.
- Programmable cursor motion control to accommodate the user’s range of motion, desired cursor speed, and absolute or incremental cursor movement.
- Quick change Hygienic stick with integrated saliva filter.
- Includes OnScreen keyboard software – an on screen virtual keyboard that you can use with the QuadJoy 3.
QuadJoy products are not returnable for hygienic reasons.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.