Safety & Security Tips
Providing you with safe and secure shopping at EnableMart is very important to us. To that end, we have taken extensive precautions to maintain security at our site. Even with these precautions, however, it is important for you to be aware of how to protect your information. Follow these guidelines to ensure that your information is safe & secure at EnableMart and in all of the shopping you do online:
- Always sign out when using a public computer.
- Do not select "Remember My Password" when using a public computer.
- Create secure passwords - use a combination of letters and numbers. Do not use your name, email address, or birthday.
- As a rule of thumb, make your passwords at least 8 characters long and change them frequently.
Take Caution - Emails & Telephone Calls from EnableMart
- Do not respond to unsolicited emails from EnableMart. We will not ask you to provide personal information unless you have entered our address into your browser and you are submitting an order, contacting us directly, or updating your account at EnableMart.
- We will not make unsolicited phone calls to you. Do not give a caller your account information or credit card number.