Simply Works is ideal for use with groups or in the classroom to ensure that everyone can join in. For the first time you can have switches, joysticks, rollerballs and toy control devices that “simply work” together, and without wires. The Simply Works system is a family of wireless receivers and associated access devices. With a range of 32 feet (10 meters) these can work from anywhere in the classroom and do not require direct line-of-sight – ideal for including everyone in an interactive lesson.
Up to six separate input devices can be used at one time, using a single receiver. Each device connects wirelessly – no wires from your devices to the computer. The devices are easy to set up, pair and use.
Uses 2.4GHz global, license-free ISM radio band to provide state-of-the-art radio link with an interference free operating range exceeding 32 feet. Compatible with PC (Windows 7 and 8 including 64-bit) and MAC (including Mac OS X 10.9). No additional drivers required.
USB receiver and interface that forms the hub of the Simply Works system when used for computer access and will support up to six Simply Works devices of any kind. Switches, keyboards, joysticks and rollerballs can work together in a classroom.
- Supports up to six transmitters simultaneously
- Any mix of transmitters can be used
- USB Connectivity.
Wireless joystick is ideal for those with motor skill difficulties. The SW-Joystick is specifically designed for cursor movement to respond to the lightest touch, making it one of the only wireless joysticks designed for accurate, cursor navigation and precise targeting of objects on the computer screen, for those with motor skill difficulties. Also features color coded Left/Right and Drag Lock buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental operation.
- Interference free operating range exceeding 32 feet (10 meters)
- Responds to the lightest touch
- Ideal for use in group sessions or classroom settings
- Precise tracking and cursor control
- Four cursor speed settings
- Audible alert for speed setting
- Left/right and drag lock buttons
Wireless trackball is ideal for those with motor skill difficulties. The trackball uses the latest wireless and optical technologies for interference free operation and silky smooth ball movement. Lightweight and robustly constructed with no mechanical wearing parts, the SW-Trackball can be used as either a desktop or hand-held unit. Also features color coded Left/Right and Drag Lock buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental operation.
- Works with any Simply Works receiver for computer input or toy control
- Durable optical technology with a large, light touch, free-running ball, and silky smooth ball movement
- Low profile providing a natural hand rest for comfortable operation
- Left/Right and Drag Lock buttons
- Color coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation
- Easy 'plug and play' installation (no additional drivers required)
Tough wireless keyboard is clear and child friendly with large keys and lowercase letters. The simple layout and color coding makes it easy to find the keys: blue for letters, red for numbers and so on.
- Large color coded keys (0.75" x 0.75") for easy and fast recognition
- Lower case, child-friendly letters
- Sturdy construction
Low profile wireless switches can be used with any of the Simply Works receivers to give switch, mouse, or keyboard functions. Designed to operate across the whole area, with minimal operating force. Large size: 5” operating area. Small size: 3” operating area.
- Choose switch, mouse or keyboard function using built-in digital display
- Extremely low profile and low operating force
- Operates over the entire switch area
- Integrated power saving mode (no on/off switch)
- Industry standard fixing holes for easy mounting
Single channel wireless transmitter acts as an interface between any wired switch and any Simply Works receiver. This single channel wireless transmitter converts any wired single switch fitted with a standard 3.5mm jack to work with Simply Works. Send can "send" a switch press to any of the Simply Works receivers to operate computer software or toys.
- Use button switches, pillow switches, foot switches or any kind of switch with a 3.5mm jack plug
- Choose switch function using built-in digital display
6 channel wireless transmitter takes up to six wired switches and enables them to operate with any of our wireless receivers, to work computer software or control toys. Bringing many of the benefits of the Simply Works range of products to your existing switches.
- Automatically sets switch functions up for you when used with SW-Receive and supplied software
- Create your own profiles for programs that are not already in the database
A maximum of 6 transmitting devices can be paired with the Receiver (any mix of devices). If you attempt to pair a seventh transmitter unit, the transmitter unit that has been used least recently will be replaced by the new one. The other five transmitters are unaffected. That way, transmitters that are no longer being used are the first to be replaced.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.