Taptilo all-in-one braille education solution combines a hardware device with the latest braille cell technology and an innovative application that can be used seamlessly with the device.
Make braille fun and interactive by incorporating learning by movement, touch, and hearing. Jumbo-sized, child-friendly braille blocks can be easily manipulated by young children and help strengthen and refine finger movement as they play. Children can easily follow along games and activities even on their own with dynamic audio and tactile guidance.
Various pre-made lesson plans and teaching resources, easy to personalize lessons to individual student and track learning progress. Create custom teaching material, play games with students, and reinforce learning through various self-guided activities. Manage and download new content from free app.
With tons of interactive and personalization features, Taptilo can effectively lower the barrier to early braille education and create a friendly and collaborative learning environment. Perfect for early introduction to braille literacy. Save time prepping for class and spend more time interacting with students.
Knowledge of braille isn't required to teach braille with Taptilo. Simply select or type a word in the app, and Taptilo will do the translation. It also includes various pre-made lesson plans, teachig resources, and self-guided activities.
Suitable for itinerant teachers with easy to carry, portable design and complimentary carrying pouch, power-saving features, rechargeable battery, easy app connection. Enjoy access to the online library, easily download new content and upgrades with WiFi feature and free app.
Taptilo includes a hardware device with the latest braille cell technology and an innovative application that can be used seamlessly with the device, Braille blocks (9 pieces), USB adapter and micro-USB cable, canvas carrying pouch with drawstring shoulder strap.
Packed with fun, engaging learning features
- Interactive audio and tactile guidance allows learners of all ages to get started within seconds and follow along easily.
- With self-study mode, students of all ages can enjoy the independence of learning braille without having to ask for help.
- Includes a basic set of 17+ games and activities, the English alphabet, numbers, and 800+ essential literacy words divided into categories based on reading level.
- Innovative and engaging design that combines a refreshable braille display to practice reading and removable, magnetic blocks to practice writing.
Easy-to-customize teaching resources and tools
- Easy to personalize learning material to each student by uploading your own word list.
- Flexible teaching option, enhanced app-based control and customization.
- Visually track learning progress with the progress monitor.
- Available in UEB and uncontracted braille. Option to temporary switch word back and forth from uncontracted to UEB to practice at the same time.
- Option to teach many students at once by connecting multiple devices to one app.
- Information from the blocks is transmitted and displayed on the braille display and app screen, and vice versa.
- 9-cell jumbo braille display and 9 manipulative braille blocks.
- Large size braille, about five times larger than standard braille, provides improved tactile experience for young children to increase finger strength and agility. Large size braille is also helpful for senior users with weakened tactile sensitivity.
- Ergonomic design. Round shaped, no sharp edges, smooth matte texture, good grip, non-slip base.
- Individual pins on the blocks have appropriate pressure and gives a satisfying click when pushed until the end.
- Braille blocks can be held and placed in different directions; the writing sensor works when placed upright as well as upside-down.
- 17" x 5" x 2"; block size 1.3" x 2.2" x 0.6"
Wireless: Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 2.4GHz
Running time: 15 hours
Charging time: 3 hours
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.