The 32k memory lets you save hundreds of telephone numbers, memos, and Auto-Answer messages by name. You can personalize greeting messages, memos, and outgoing Auto-Answer memos. Convenient arrow keys make it easy to review information saved in memory.
Turbo Code lets you control the speed of your conversations and enjoy "real-time" communication with other Turbo Code TTYs. It also lets you interrupt one another.
The TTY Announcer lets hearing people know you are on the line. The User-programmable Relay Voice Announcer tells hearing callers to use a TTY or use relay, and gives the phone number for your relay service. Auto ID lets everyone you call know that you are using a TTY.
- Built-in, 24-character printer
- 3 selectable print sizes
- 32k memory
- Date/time printed at the beginning of each call
- Turbo Code and Auto ID
- User-programmable Relay Voice Announcer
- Direct connect (with 2 jacks) to standard telephone line
- Built-in ring flasher
- Call progress
- Auto-Answer capabilities (with programmable message)
- Auto-busy redial, Wait for Response and 3-way calling
- Remote message retrieval
- Arrow keys for easy review of memory
- Convenient GA/SK keys
- Easy-touch greeting memo
- Tone or pulse dial
- Keyboard dialing, follow-on dialing, call transfer
- Memory dialing/redial
- TTY Announcer
- Baudot code (45.5/50 baud rate)
- Sticky key feature (for single-handed typing)
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.